Monday, September 03, 2007

Deb's Birthday

Yes, today is my 35th birthday!

I have been blessed to have a wonderful husband and two precious kids. The first words out of my daughter's smiling mouth this morning were "Happy Birthday Mom!" I tell you having them sing to me all day will be the one of the best parts of having a birthday. It doesn't get any better!

My thanks to Wes for writing such beautiful things on his blog about me today. (click here) I don't deserve it all, but he was correct on a few points! :-)

It is going to be a very good day, and I am extremely blessed to share it with my loving family!

9 comments:

CB Scott said...

Happy Birthday, Debra.

Your husband and I rag on each other some, but I like him a great deal. You have a great birthday. Make Wes bake you a cake. Then throw it away and make him take you out to dinner. :-)

cb

P.S. The Rica brothers said to tell you happy birthday and Merle said to come by Local Cafe and he would give you a ham and onion sandwich and a cup fo High Test on the house.

Scott Gordon said...

Deb ,

There will be many jewels in your crown for the grace you have shown to that poor man Wes. Seriously though, I thank God for you guys.

God bless you.

BY GRACE ALONE!

Mark O Wilson said...

Happy Birthday to you! Life begins at 35!

Robin Foster said...

Happy Birthday Debra.

I have met you in person and you don't look a day over 29. I hear there are some special things planned for you today, so enjoy.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! to one of the best friends a person can have!! O hope you have a great day!

PS. I will give you a alibi if you want to shoot your husband!! haha

Kevin Stilley said...

Happy Birthday!

Tim Rogers said...

Sister Debra,

I came here from your husbands blog to wish you happy birthday. I will also tell you that a lawyer that posted on his blog reminded him that there is legal precedence for a pastors wife to shoot her husband. :>)

Have a happy birthday. I can tell that Wes keeps you on your toes.

Blessings,
Tim

Debra Kenney said...

Thanks to all of you for these wonderful birthday wishes.

Arline, Thanks for the alibi! ;-)

Robin, Yesterday while we were at the lake there was an even better 'get even' picture taken of Wes.

FBC said...

congrats. . . can't wait to see your get even picture. Maybe you could do something on youtube for Wes