Tuesday, March 23, 2010

As I Prepare

This week I am finishing preparations for the 1st & 2nd grade vbs class I will be leading for teachers at the Frisco Baptist Association Vacation Bible School Clinic to be held this Saturday, March 27th at FBC, Antlers.

This year several of the daily scripture verses are some of my favorites, and I've decided to share them with you. Here are the scriptures verses I've been focused on this week...

Now if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives to all generously and without criticizing, and it will be given to him. James 1:5

I will praise You, because I have been remarkably and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, and I know this very well. Psalm 139:14

Casting all your care upon Him, because He cares about you. 1 Peter 5:7

"For I know the plans I have for you" -this is the Lord's declaration- "plans for your welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Make your own attitude that of Christ Jesus. Philippians 2:5


And some people think vacation bible school is only for kids. God has been convicting me with these verses daily as I read and prepare. Oh how I thank Him! I hope you will be convicted and encouraged as well.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Thank you so much for sharing these verses! You are such a good friend & I thank God that He brought ya'll into our lives! Love you, girl!

I know I keep changing my blog! It drives me crazy for some reason. LOL Probably not drives me crazy because I most likely already am crazy. Ha!


Talk to you soon!

~Julie