Thursday, August 19, 2010

Random Pictures

For the last year & a half I have wanted an elliptical. I used one at the physical therapist clinic and loved it. Well, I finally ordered myself one, and it arrived while we were on vacation in Michigan. Thankfully I was called before it arrived at my home and was able to tell the man delivering it where to leave it since I wasn't home. Anyway, my wonderful husband put it together for me the day we arrived home. He's awesome and it wasn't an easy task.

I've used that thing three times since coming home from vacation, and I love the work out I get. I haven't made it the full 30 minutes yet, but I'll get there.

Katherine and Sebastian enjoying their Dr Peppers while we wait for Wes to finish our shopping at Central Market.

At the end of January our family added a golden retriever puppy to our family. Unfortunately that puppy had health issues, and we had to put it to sleep. At that time we already knew we would be receiving another puppy later in the summer. Well, last Sunday night we welcomed this adorable puppy to our home...

I couldn't help but close out this very random post without another picture of my two favorite kiddo's. Wes took this earlier tonight after they had fallen asleep.

Don't you just want to kiss those precious checks?
Oh how Wes and I love them so!!!!!

No comments: