Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sebastian bedtime story

There are nights when Sebastian is so sleepy he will come and tell Wes or I he's tired. Then there are other nights when he isn't interested in going to sleep and certainly not in his bed. Last week he had one of those nights where he wasn't interested in sleep. Wes did Sebastian's bedtime routine while I did the same with Katherine. Several minutes later Sebastian was up, so Wes put him back in bed. After Sebastian getting out of bed a couple times, Wes and I thought Sebastian was finally down for the night. We then headed to our room, but soon after here came Sebastian. This time Sebastian's approach was different...Now, he wanted to lay in our bed! I took him back to his room. About five minutes later I heard his door open again, so I headed to his room and found him going into Katherine's room. Once again I put him back in his bed. I was hopeful this would be the last time, because I was seeing he was getting tired. I waited outside his bedroom for several minutes making sure he didn't get up. I decided he was probably going to sleep, so I went back to my room.

Wes and I were up for a while longer watching TV. Before I went to sleep I decided to go check on Sebastian. As I approached the kids rooms, I noticed Katherine's door was open. I found Sebastian sleeping in Katherine's bed with her and Dora.

Aren't they precious? Wes and I love them so much!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kevin Stilley said...

They are adorable. We praise God with you for the wonderful gift he has given you.

Debra Kenney said...

Thanks Kevin for the nice comments. Wes and I are grateful that God has blessed us with Katherine & Sebastian. Watching them each day is a reminder how awsome God is.