Saturday, September 16, 2006

Like Mother, Like Daughter!

Katherine is in the process of learning how to ride her new princess bicycle. Through this process I am seeing how much my daughter is truly like her mother. After a few adjustments of the seat and training wheels, Katherine was ready to go! Wes and I began to explain that she had to keep pedaling or she would stop. Katherine will pedal once or twice then stop. She said "I can't get it, I'm done." Most of you know where she got that attitude from. Wes kept working with her while I played with Sebastian on Katherine's tricycle. At one point, Wes suggested she stand up on the pedals. (He thought it would help get her started, as it did for him when he was a kid.) Katherine attempts to stand up but stops and says "This makes me nervous!" Wes looked over at me and smiled. Oh how I could see myself!!

No comments: