Thursday, June 07, 2007

Adventure Week for The Kenney's

Over the next week my blogging will be slower than normal. In about twelve hours Wes, the kids, and myself will head to Dallas to begin what we all hope will be a wonderful and smooth transition for the week ahead. Katherine and Sebastian are to fly with their Uncle Dean to Grand Rapids, Michigan Sunday morning where Katherine & Sebastian will spend the next several days with Papa Verne and Grandma Linda. Once Wes and I see that they are on their way to Michigan we will begin our travel to San Antonio, Texas for the Southern Baptist Convention. Wes and I will spend Sunday evening through Wednesday night there in San Antonio before heading back to Dallas where I will get on a plane to Grand Rapids. I will spend a day or so there before the kids and I fly back to Texas where someone will pick us up! Whew, it will be a week of adventure for us all! See ya in a week or so!!!!

No comments: