Thursday, June 07, 2007

Surprise by Mail

Our family received a really cool surprise yesterday in the mail. We received a package from Jim Whitaker (better known as my Uncle James). We were a bit puzzled because we certainly weren't expecting anything and wondering what this could be. When we opened the package we found a large book full of family photos. My uncle took pictures I'd emailed him and many off this blog, and he had them printed and bound together in this wonderful book of memories. We were blown away. Wes, Katherine, Sebastian, and myself sat on the couch and looked through the book. My uncle even had it inscribed to us on the second page. What a great idea and a treasured gift!




*Thank you Uncle James. We love it!!!!

**Update: This terrific book of photo memories was created through My Publisher Photobooks.

No comments: