Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Home Day

It's cold, rainy and icy at our house today.

This morning around 7AM Katherine and I were listening to the radio to find out whether she would be having school today. She just about jumped through the roof and screamed rather loudly when she heard her principle on the radio announcing there would be no school. I was thrilled as well, but Sebastian wasn't very happy. He's since changed his mind, and they've been playing very well together.

By 10 AM Katherine had requested that I start my cleaning of the living room (a project I had already announced I was going to do today) instead of playing on the computer, so she could use my computer! It wasn't long before Sebastian was hurrying me up in the living room, so he could play with the Wii.

This afternoon we have devoted to playing together.




Enough talk...Let's fight!

No comments: