Monday, January 26, 2009

January Verse

There are so many thoughts twirling around in my head about what I want to write. I am having trouble finding a good place to start; and truthfully, I don't have much time this morning as I have an appointment to get too! I do; however, what to share that I have set a goal to memorize scripture. I was challenged by reading on another blog about memorizing 24 scriptures this year (two a month). I'll explain more later about why I decided this was something I wanted and needed to do. The first verse I chose to memorize is Isaiah 55:8-9.
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9.

No comments: