Sunday, April 22, 2007

Got it done!

Whew! It has been a busy last couple weeks; however, I have accomplished two very important projects. I finished painting the new church highway signs to be posted off highway 70 at either end of Valliant. This project look a long time to complete, but the finished product is a wonderful tool for Trinity Baptist Church. (By the way, my husband came up with this good idea for new highway signs at the edge of town and promptly volunteered me to paint the lettering. Isn't he such a sweetheart?)

My other major project has been working on the associational vacation bible school team. This group of men and women from churches across our association assemble to put on a clinic to help prepare vbs teachers and workers for the precious opportunity to touch children's lives with the truth that Jesus loves them. Our church association does a terrific job putting on this clinic every year. I am humbled to be a part of it!

For those you who would like to hear more about the vbs clinic hang in there. I will post more about my preparations and the clinic a little later.

No comments: