Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ladies Retreat

This weekend I had the opportunity to attend the Oklahoma Baptist Ladies Retreat at Falls Creek in Davis, Oklahoma. Jami Smith led the music worship and Priscilla Shirer was the keynote speaker. Breakout sessions were offered three times through out the retreat and lead by various women from Oklahoma Baptist Churches.

God began speaking and dealing with me on Friday night as the first prayer was prayed, and He continued to reveal the good and the bad area's of my life during each session. I was broken and humbled. It is my desire to worship Him; walk in a more intimate relationship with Him; serve Him; and lead others to Him in a way I've never done before.

Three other women from my church attended the retreat as well. The four us came home with funny stories of things that happened to us along the way and deep spiritual blessings!

"Thank you God!"

No comments: