Saturday, October 03, 2009

Big Plans Equal Hard Labor Then Relaxation & College Football


It's been a busy day at the Kenney residence. When Wes and I woke up we had big plans for our day. Wes began working on cleaning up our flower bed, so we could replace the mulch in the flower bed with river pebble rocks. He worked really hard until we ran out of rocks, so next week one of us will be making a trip back to Home Depot in Paris. Anyway, I had big plans to clean and organize inside the house, but the kids and I ended up at the store (and that's all I'm saying on that subject). By the time the kids and I arrived home we decided to relax with a pregame movie and snack.

At 6:30PM we'll be tuned to ESPN 2 for the Arkansas Razorback/Texas A&M game being played at the new Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Gig'em!

No comments: