Sunday, June 11, 2006

Kids Pool

Katherine and Sebastian got a pool last weekend to keep cool. As you can see from the picture they have a great time playing in the water. Sebastian's main goal is to have every toy out of the water or in the smaller section of the pool. He doesn't like to sit down in the water much and does NOT like to have the palm tree spray water! Katherine loves to have me splash water on the slide, so she can slide down it easier. Sebastian thinks the slide is for climing up and out! Both concepts keep me very busy!

This picture was taken last week when Wes was around to help. I learned how to get the water emptied out and the pool put back into the storage building, which was a bigger job than I realized. Normally, Wes takes care of emptying the pool while I take care of the kids. After trying to pick the pool up, still being mostly full of water, I called Wes for help! He then explained a rather simple concept to me of standing on one of the corners while the water runs over my feet untill I can pick it up and turn the pool over. What a concept huh?

Now that I have discovered how to empty the pool, the kids I find it a great way to end our afternoons.

2 comments:

Wes Kenney said...

Nice picture. Aren't they cute???

I love you!

Debra Kenney said...

Wes,
Yes they are!!!