Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sebastian story

This was the scene on Monday night when I checked in on Sebastian before I headed to bed. Isn't he cute and precious? And yes, I know!

I must share a funny story about Sebastian and yesterday. When Raeli and Ryan arrived Sebastian was still sleeping. Just after they came inside Sebastian woke up. As he came out of his room he saw me, Raeli, Ryan, Katherine, and Cyndi all standing in the kitchen. Sebastian turned right around and headed back into his room onto his bed. It was almost as if he thought "I don't think so...maybe I should go back to bed!" Cyndi and I laughed at his facial expression and reaction. This is probably one of those moments where you need to have been there to really experience the humor of the situation, but I couldn't help but share it anyway.

No comments: