Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Princess Room

Katherine loves her new room. She loves being able to keep Sebastian out of her closet where her toys are, and yet she loves having Sebastian play in her room with her. Sebastian likes Katherine's bed, as it is lower than the one previously in that room. Katherine is slowly getting use to Sebastian having his own room. She still thinks she has as much control over things in his room as hers. She wasn't real happy with me when I moved the furniture around in his room.

As I stated in the last post, Katherine's princess style bedroom will be a work in progress over the summer. I did drape some pink, purple, and off white thule across the headboard of her bed, which has made her very happy. Katherine told me today she wants her daddy and I to paint her room. I am guessing...Pink! I'm not sure on that project just yet. However, I do have several painting projects to keep me busy. I want to paint her dresser, which was my mom's built for her by her dad. I think I will paint it white to match the bed. I also have a couple of shelves that I want to paint. I have come up with a cute idea for a lamp too, if I can find all the items to decorate it. Plus, I am on the lookout for bedding for Katherine's queen size bed.

I will keep udating our progress and any other interesting stories provided by Katherine or Sebastian.

No comments: