Friday, June 09, 2006

Naptime


Katherine and Sebastian take afternoon naps. The schedule usually is right after lunch they take a nap. Sebastian is almost always ready to go right to sleep. Katherine however is never tired or at least that is what she thinks. Anyway, on Wednesday I took Sebastian into his room and did the normal nap time routine. After I walked out of the room, I heard him get up. I decided to head into the bathroom before going back into Sebastian's room. (Now, you need to know I keep the baby monitor on the counter in my bathroom.) Before I knew it Katherine comes into the bathroom turns the monitor on and says "Mom, Sebastian is up and I turned the monitor on so you could hear!" I decided to thank her for her help and let her know I would take care of Sebastian in just a couple minutes. It was really very funny!

It did take several times of me putting Sebastian back into his bed that afternoon, but he and Katherine did get their naps!

No comments: