Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Sleeping Prince & Princess

The sleeping prince and princess above managed to kick their favorite mom out of her king size bed! This was the scene two nights ago. Katherine had fallen asleep in my bed while I was finishing up something in another room. My back had been a little sore, so I decided not to move her. I crawled in on the other side and went to sleep. Several hours later, I woke up to hear Sebastian crying in his room. I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't want to sit with him in his room until he fell back asleep. I elected to let him lay next to me and fall asleep. He went right to sleep, and I got up because I still wasn't feeling well. When I came back to bed I discovered that two little children can take up most of a king size bed. I guess they thought I wouldn't mind sleeping in an "L" shaped position at the bottom of the bed. I managed to squeeze myself back into bed. However, I was so tired when Sebastian woke up around 6:15 AM. The next night my two beautiful children were in their own beds, and I slept so much better!!!

No comments: