Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Busy Week

Last week was a busy week for Wes, the kids, and myself. As you already know, it started with the trip to the emergency room. On Tuesday the four of us spent the afternoon and evening at the First Baptist Church in Hugo for the associational annual meeting. We all had a wonderful time there. Wednesday was our monthly church dinner and business meeting, plus Wes spent part of the day meeting with a family in our church planning a funeral. Then on Thursday, Wes and I each had things to do to prepare for the funeral on Friday. I also was trying to get my house clean and myself packed for a weekend retreat. Friday morning was the funeral at our church, where I sang and Wes preached. As soon as the funeral was over, I bolted home to change clothes and tell the kids "good-bye", so I could attend a minister's wife retreat in Oklahoma City. I arrived back home around 7:30 PM on Saturday only to begin getting ready for Sunday! Wow, what a week for us!

No comments: