Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sebastian vs Mom

In the early hours Sunday morning, Sebastian began to have a hard time sleeping. He awoke and got out of bed several times. On one occasion I found him getting into the pantry. Apparently he was hungry. After putting him in bed several times, I decided to lay him down next to me in bed. Not too long after this, I rolled over to check on him and met his finger with my left eye!

Later that morning I realized my eye was very sensitive to light and my vision was blurred. I awoke Wes and we decided I should see a doctor. After Wes made arrangements for the church service and the kids, we drove to Paris, Texas to the emergency room. As it turned out, I have scratch on my cornea.

It is now three days later, and I am much better. I still feel the scratch on my eye, but the "gold" eye drops I've been taking really help. I am so blessed that all is well.




No comments: