Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Weekend Fun in Texas

Katherine and Sebastian enjoyed spending time with their grandpa in Texas a couple weeks ago. Wes, the kids, and I went to Longview, Texas on a Thursday evening and spent some time with my dad. My dad watched Katherine and Sebastian while Wes and I enjoyed dinner out Thursday night. On Friday my dad took the kids to Toys'R'Us then out for lunch at Chuckie Cheeses. Katherine and Sebastian were spoiled, and their grandpa didn't mind a bit! All of us enjoyed the time together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Just a quick question in this picture is that the shirt Dean and I bought Katherine while in LA. Anyways she is getting bigger everytime I see her. She is not my little niece anymore!

Debra Kenney said...

Anonyous (Diane),
Yes, that is the shirt. It's not just Katherine that isn't little anymore. Sebastian seems to be catching up with Katherine rather quickly.