Friday, October 06, 2006

Music Moments

Katherine and Sebastian have been exposed to music since before they were born. Katherine has been singing since she learned to speak. She loves it. Sebastian is just getting where he is interested in singing. When we're in the van, I usually have a Veggie Tales or other music CD playing. Katherine is always singing along and just recently Sebastian has begun to sing. He sounds so cute. He gets about every other word in whatever song is playing. I just love to listen to them sing while I'm driving down the road. Even more precious is the truth of God's love they're learning from the songs they're singing. Music can be such a powerful force in our lives. I am so thankful my children show a love for music and are learning about God is the process of enjoying music.

No comments: