Friday, January 08, 2010

Blogging Stats

The Kenney News began May 2006 and there were 63 blog posting over 8 months.

In 2007 there were 64 postings. (Had 4 extra months & still only managed one more than the previous year. Wow!)

Then there's 2008 with 50 postings; however, there were other circumstances that contributed to the lack of blog postings during this year.

And last, but not least there is 2009 with 58 postings. Man, I was on a roll and the year ended! I only needed 6 more and I would have tied with 2007's blog postings. Guess there's always next year, right?

This year I aspire to bring you more into our lives through this blog. I want it to become a way for you to see who we are as a family. I pray God will be glorified through the words that I write and video's I post. There will days when you'll see how human & sinful we are, but I pray you will also see how we trust God to forgive & take care of us.

And don't worry, because there will be plenty of days when you'll see how absolutely crazy and funny we are!

No comments: