Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Made it to Fourteen!

Today Wes and I celebrate 14 years of marriage. We were blessed to have our precious children make us breakfast and serve it to us in bed this morning. I heard them in the kitchen while I was still laying in bed, and when I came around the corner to see what they were up to I was told to go back to bed! I went back to my room and made sure Wes would be awake when the kids arrived with our waffle & toast breakfast. They also made us a card and sang us a song Katherine had written. It was absolutely precious and such a great way to start off our anniversary day!
Here is the song Katherine wrote as she wrote it. I tried to scan the paper she wrote it on, but my scanner isn't working right.

We wish you a merry Aniversry. We hope you have a good one. We love you and we always will and we hope the next ones better.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Happy Anniversary, sweet friend!! January is a great month to be married, isn't it?? (ours was Jan.3rd)

Your children are so precious, you are truly blessed!

Thanks for being such a wonderful friend and I'm glad you enjoyed the recipe!

Love you!
Julie